Thursday, November 20, 2008

My first hate mail!

“Shut up drink wench and get me another drink. Fucking slag!”
Mr. Hater

So yesterday I got my first hate mail… kind of exciting! Now of course I’ve gotten “reviews” on things I’ve written about, many of my friends like to point out my numerous spelling errors and a few have commenting that they didn’t like the way they were portrayed. But all around I’ve only gotten positive feedback. So it was a little off putting yesterday to get a short email from someone I don’t know about a blog that was not controversial (Hardts Bar Ettiquite) and the email was just so eloquent I thought you could benefit from his wisdom, so I thought- why not post his loverly 2 lines complete with his photo… because seriously if you are going to call me a “fucking slag ” and include your photo you can be damn sure I’m going to post it! So I give you Mr. Hater:



No comments:

Post a Comment