Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Could I? Yes. Should I? No. Will I… probably!

So I’ve been facing a dilemma recently. About two weeks ago I was asked out by someone totally inappropriate, but totally yummy at the same time. We will call him Mr. Hotness. Now I say inappropriate because Mr. Hotness is not someone you bring home to Mom, he’s more the guy that you have crazy fantastic sex with. And although he is a really nice guy, we really don’t have much in common. He is a former Navy Seal. I went to NYU. He has the body of a Greek God. I, well lets just say don’t. He’s 27. And I am almost 30. He’s a total player. And I’m done with those guys. He owns a bar. I’m just a lowly bartender. Ok so we do have some things in common, and he’s an avid surfer and has been trying to get me out in the water with him… And up until now I’ve been hesitant because I already know that he’s not the guy you spend Friday nights cuddled up at the movies with. But here’s the thing. I’ve been so determined lately to find the right guy that I think I’ve stopped having fun with the guys that are out there. And maybe it’s time to go back to my roots. Back to the guys that don’t break my heart. Back to the guys that I know, the stuntment/model/prosurfer/rock climbers… all those guys that I use to have so much fun with. Sure I’m not going to marry any of them. And will probably just end up with broken bones from diving off a cliff or kiteboarding into a boat... But hey at least I will go out in style, true old school Hardt style.

No comments:

Post a Comment