Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dear Miss Heart Breaker...

Since I’m still sick of talking about my emotions and feelings I thought I would share with you the emotions and feelings of a friend of mine, we will call him Mr. Heartbroken. And the only emotion I will share with you is this, after getting an email this week telling me all my faults and reasons why someone wouldn’t want to be with me it’s nice to know that boys too get the same Dear John emails and ask the same pathetic why don’t you want to be with me questions. So here is an email exchange between Mr. Heartbroken and Miss Heart Breaker

Dear Miss Heart Breaker,

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the intimacy we had during our first week of meeting. Of all the women that I've met in my life, only a handful really captivated, intrigued, and grasped me - yourself being one of them. Although it is obvious that you are no longer interested in me as such, for whatever reason, I just wanted to let you know that you're a great and special person. I hope the best for you and hope that we won't be such strangers, if that's ok with you.

Have a nice day and weekend.
Mr. Heartbroken

Dear Mr. Heartbroken
I enjoyed our time together as well. You always used such kind words around me. At first it was touching, then it became too much for me to handle. I felt like we were moving way too fast and I pushed back. Here you go with your nice words again

Just wanted to say thank you for the compliments below and that I don't wish to be strangers either. I think you're smart, funny, interesting and good looking. I wish you could feel the same way about yourself. Thank you for reaching out to me.

Miss Heart Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment