Monday, November 10, 2008

Bite Marks and Wine.

As much as I want to keep my dating life off this, this story was just too good. I’ve mentioned Mr. USC but tried to keep most of the details about us to myself. But it’s been a little over a month now of us dating but I’ve been taking it pretty slow with him. Now that’s not to say our evenings have been PG rated, we just aren’t into R territory yet. After rushing into things this summer I’ve been enjoying the slow part, plus I’ve had Mr. Ex as the pseudo-boyfriend so I haven’t been wanting for anything (and although I’ve vowed not to talk about my sex life anymore I’m sure you can guess just exactly what ANYTHING Mr. Ex has been helping me out with!). So last night Mr. USC invited me over to his apartment for a glass of wine and the Lakers game before we went out to try a new Tapas bar. Now the apartment is great, in a really cool area of Santa Monica (and the big plus is it’s like 8 blocks from my house!). After the game we headed down to the beach for Tapas, Wine, and Cheese… Everything was going great, the food was amazing (I had Crème Brule for the first time and I have to say I am in love!), the wine almost sinful it was so good, we were able to go over his menu for his dinner party next week (he is having a house warming party and I got the invite to meet the friends!) and work on his namesake cocktail that a friend is putting in his bar… all in all it was a fun evening. Now I have to state now that I was exhausted. I had been house sitting all weekend in the valley, still recovering from keg stands the night before, and drained emotionally from last week. So when we got back to his place he invited me in, but seeing as I was practically falling asleep I declined saying that I was excited to be sleeping in my own bed tonight and had to get home… But my mind was somewhere else at this point so when I went in for our kiss goodnight I was just expecting a little kiss and I’d be off. Unfortunately I learned you shouldn’t be thinking of other things while kissing someone else, because there I was about to pull away and he stuck is tongue in my mouth. Totally normal, should have been expected, and it’s not like I haven’t already become acquainted with his tongue, but my mind was so far away that I wasn’t even registering that I was kissing him so my mouth reacted, clamped down and it’s sad to say I bit his tongue! Who knew that dating me was so dangerous! Let’s hope he just thinks that it’s my way of foreplay and he’s into biting… And I’m sure I will make it up to him this week but for now I’m just a little sad that I was on a date with a fantastic guy and for whatever reason I just couldn’t get my head into the game…

No comments:

Post a Comment