Friday, October 10, 2008

My number...

While cleaning my apartment this morning I was listening to a morning talk show when a fact jumped out at me: The average American Woman has had 9 sexual partners, in New York that doubles… well I’m right in between those two numbers at (gasp) 15!!! So here’s the dreaded list…

1. Mr. Ex
Many people would be shocked to know that I waited a very long time until it was “right” to lose my virginity. I’m happy to say that not only is he still in my life but he’s one of my closest friends. As I’ve said before- I will always love him, just am no longer IN love with him.

2. Mr. Water World
One of the few “mistakes” on my list… And done out of defiance of Mr. Ex (it was the night that he vowed we’d get back together and I was annoyed at how certain he was that we would, thought the last laugh was on me- we eventually did get back together and I got stuck having very forgettable sex)

3. Mr. Wyoming
Serious Ex number 2…We were friends for a couple years, and oddly enough he originally asked me out while I was still with Mr. Ex. But ran into him at a bar a year later and sparks happened… The rest can be read about in the blogs. Luckily he is no longer in my life, in the long run he was more bad news than good.

4. Mr. Young
A friend of Mr. Ex’s (that is a trend, since I seem to meet lots of men through him, especially cute Brazilian ones)… nothing exciting to tell. Was WAY too young and as soon as I found out his real age he was sent packing.

5. Mr. My Harry
At one point I thought he was the one… luckily I’d seen the error of my ways, but we’ve stayed friends through a lot! I think if our sex was better maybe it could have gone a different way over the years, but as it is we are better friends than lovers.

6. Mr. Military
Let’s just say my first experience with maybe bigger isn’t always better. But he had an amazing place right on Manhattan Beach, so I will remember skinny dipping in the Pacific Ocean fondly.

7. Mr. Pro Surfer
We met surfing in Mexico… he was a fun one! And damn did he ever have an amazing house down there, complete with the largest selection of surfboards I have ever seen. I had an orgasm just looking at them! That and he use to sing Jimmy Buffet to me, looking back maybe HE was my actual soulmate!

8. Mr. Arizona
Probably one the best sex partners I’ve had, spans way too many years and way too many heartbreaks. Because sometimes too much chemistry just leads to a big explosion. But he will always have a place in my heart.

9. Mr. Brazil
One of the many to help me get over Mr. Arizona… and of course another of Mr. Ex’s friends. We only dated for a bit, but it was interesting since he spoke very little English!

10. Mr. Boss
One of my friends bosses, known him for a couple of years, and the second and final one night stand I’ve ever had or will have! Hey it was New Years Eve… I have an excuse! All I remember was he was Irish and hairy!

11. Mr. DJ
I knew it was doomed when I met him while Mr. Wyoming and I were in a fight and had left me at a club… but at least I got a couple of fun nights out clubbing with him, though he lived in a loft bed… felt like I was back in college having to climb into a bed at night!

12. Mr. Baby R
Broke up with me by standing me up for dinner with friends of mine visiting from NY. Turns out when you date someone who is still in college, you will get treated like you are that sorority girl you never wanted to be.

13. Mr. High School
Luckily our sex was horrible and he lived in San Diego… actually ended things when I had my broken nose after I had to cancel a trip down south- due to surgery! One regret I have with him is that I lost a good friend that I’ve had for over 10 years, and a surfing buddy when I’m down in SD!

14. Mr. NakedBartender
Biggest mistake on the list… and seriously pierced penis- in 3 places. Just wrong- ALL AROUND. But after all the blog about him, we really don’t need to rehash it all again.

15. Mr. Green
He’d kill me if I put anything about our sex life on here so I’ll use restraint…But we will put him under The Most Perfect First Kiss…And yes there hasn’t been anyone since him… yet! Looking forward to putting number 16 on my list! But this time I’m waiting for more than just butterflies…

No comments:

Post a Comment