Tuesday, October 7, 2008

101 things... oh my!

Because I can, because I'm bored, because I'm missing someone so badly it hurts... 101 things about me. I never thought I'd actually get through all 101, good luck reading them. You are a trooper if you can actually finish!

  1. Until recently I hated being hugged, even by my closest friends. Its sometimes still hard for me to be on the receiving end of them
  2. I use to be one of the most positive people I knew… and I really miss that.
  3. I waited until I was 23 to have sex.
  4. I’ve only told one boyfriend that I loved him.
  5. But have told two ex’s that at one point I had been in love with them, which came as a shock to both of them.
  6. I’ve been called cold before, by more than one guy.
  7. My mother once threw a chair at me.
  8. I have days when I don’t leave the house and then others when I can’t be in it.
  9. But I feel like a loser if I’m home alone on a Friday night.
  10. I saw a photo of someone this morning and started crying. And it surprised me.
  11. I was a nationally ranked debater in High School.
  12. I’m still holding out for my Tiffany’s Diamond Ring.
  13. At 6 I told my parents I was going to live in New York, and I did.
  14. I tried chickening out of my Audition for NYU but was forced by my mother to go.
  15. I wasn’t a jock in high school, but was on Varsity Tennis, Water Polo, and Swim Teams. As well as spent my summers at Water Ski camp on Catalina.
  16. The first time I smoked pot I was caught by the police, Officer Webber and I was 15. And when I told that story at a wedding recently I left out a few details…
  17. I’m still afraid of Airplane Bathrooms and have to put the lid down before I flush them.
  18. In High School I made two documentaries one with interviews of holocaust survivors and the other on runaway teens.
  19. I once crashed my way into a Snapple commercial.
  20. I use to wear an actual dog collar to school and had a spiked belt.
  21. The first concert I ever went to was Kris Cross and it was with my Father
  22. First concert I went to with friends was Weezer at Soma.
  23. I once was in a Buck-O-Nine video.
  24. We ordered in pizza and ate it in the middle our college graduation.
  25. I’ve swam in Washington Square Fountain.
  26. I’ve walked into 2 screen doors in my life and broken both of them.
  27. I once spent an entire afternoon picking change out of a fountain in Seaport Village.
  28. The first play I ever saw was Oklahoma at the Starlight Bowl in Balboa Park.
  29. The first play I saw on Broadway was Rent, I bet my Dad it would win the Tony. It did so my Mom agreed to take me.
  30. The first play I was ever in was Music Man, I was 7.
  31. My biggest pet peeve is to be told to talk softer.
  32. I literally almost cry every time someone jokes about me being a dumb blonde.
  33. When I get angry I get vicious.
  34. I’ve broken most of the bones in my body.
  35. I’ve been in 4 major relationships.
  36. But only been truly in love 2 times.
  37. I’m petrified I’ll never find another job in the entertainment industry.
  38. I cry at the drop of a hat.
  39. I love sex.
  40. I’ve taken all of my ex’s (except one) back despite the fact that they all treat me like a doormat.
  41. Without my closest friends I literally wouldn’t have made it through this year.
  42. I’ve never felt as lonely as I have these past couple months.
  43. Some days I want a baby so bad it hurts.
  44. And yet other days I think that maybe I don’t want kids at all.
  45. When I found out my ex was cheating on I actually had a moment where I couldn’t breath.
  46. The first person I call when there is any sort of problem is my father.
  47. My mother is literally my best friend.
  48. My heart still stops when I think her being in remission for Breast Cancer.
  49. I will forgive people for anything.
  50. I can’t have someone be mad at me.
  51. I push people away by being too much.
  52. I once thought I would make my first million by 30.
  53. I’ve goggled every guy I’ve ever been interested in.
  54. I’ve been thinking about going to Law School.
  55. I still look at a couple of my ex’s myspace page every once in awhile.
  56. And on some days I still miss one of my ex’s so much it hurts.
  57. When I lived in New York I had days where I needed to see the ocean and would take the train out to Coney Island in the middle of the night and winter.
  58. I love a good wooden rollercoaster.
  59. Best place I’ve ever had sex was on a beach recently.
  60. I don’t recognize the person I use to be, and that scares me.
  61. I’m the queen of drunk dialing and text messaging.
  62. I’ve killed every plant that I’ve ever had.
  63. I’m brutally honest, which always gets me into trouble.
  64. I don’t play games which is one of the reasons why I can’t keep a relationship for more than a couple of months.
  65. I once considered moving to another state to be with a boy.
  66. I don’t believe “It’s not you it’s me”, obviously it is me or we’d be together.
  67. Despite it all I still believe in Soul Mates.
  68. I want to make environmental surfing documentaries.
  69. I’ve already picked out the beach in Hawaii where I want to get married.
  70. My family has only liked one guy I’ve ever dated.
  71. I’ve been set up on blind dates by all of my friends, only one was ever successful.
  72. I’ve tried online dating.
  73. I’ve also gone speed dating.
  74. I love champagne.
  75. I’ve been applying for jobs in San Diego for the past couple of months because I’ve been thinking of moving back.
  76. I was in a relationship with a married man, he was only married so he could get his green card, but it still was hard.
  77. I’m still friends with the first guy I ever slept with.
  78. I talk to both of my parents every day, and my grandparents once a week.
  79. Every time I look in a mirror all I see is fat.
  80. I’m in more debt that you can imagine.
  81. I use to think that I would marry the man who would bring me cheese instead of flowers… until I had a man that brought me cheese instead of flowers!
  82. I’ve been thinking about moving out of the country for at least a year.
  83. I’ve gone through a break up every October for the last 5 years.
  84. I can’t go a couple hours with out checking my email.
  85. Every time I go surfing I still have a moment of panic thinking I’m going to break my nose again.
  86. I’ve been caught having sex in a national park.
  87. I could live on cheese alone.
  88. I feel guilty every time I have a drink or eat anything other than an apple.
  89. I’m afraid of flying and get motion sick.
  90. I’m left handed, as is my mother.
  91. I always get bored halfway through a work out.
  92. I hate my arms, But love my ass.
  93. I can’t sing or play any musical instrument. And I look like a short bus kid when I’m playing the drums for rock band.
  94. My favorite flower is a Tulip because it reminds me of New York in the spring
  95. I’ve have my heartbroken so badly in the past it actually hurt.
  96. The only time I’ve ever cheated on someone was my high school boyfriend.
  97. I’ve had one person actually truly hate me.
  98. I love thunderstorms, the louder the better.
  99. I watch the Shinning every Valentines day.
  100. I love taking photographs and the drunker I get the more I take.
  101. A friend passed away last year and I still think of her almost weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment