Thursday, July 24, 2008

Moments in my head.

So it’s been a pretty slow week here in my life… both on the personal and professional fronts, and except for a couple of drinks with the girls and an interview it’s been pretty mellow (especially since I no longer have 3 dogs that follow me around all day long!). So unfortunately I have nothing to report on myself but I did have some thoughts this morning while I drink my coffee (without baileys in it unfortunately).

1) Vaginal Reconstruction and G-Spot Shots…ok yea that’s an odd one to start out with but I was watching a show on it this morning. And I know that I haven’t had any children, so I might not be able to understand (especially since more often than not I’ve been told that I’m tighter than they’d expected), but seriously ladies how can you get laser treatment inside your V-JJ! And even worse to let someone inject silicone into your g-spot in order to make it more sensitive (and although the claimed multiple orgasms is a nice perk I’d HATE for something to go wrong)… though the best part of the segment was that the woman who was talking about the effects that she had with all of it had the LARGEST NOSE, seriously she should have invested her thousands of dollars into getting that fixed instead!

2) How do people survive without a dishwasher! Seriously I’ve gotten so spoiled, I grew up with a dishwasher, pretty much always had one in every apartment, and have been in this one for 4 years now with my trusty dishwasher… Turns out I use way too many dishes, pots and silverware when I cook so now I feel like my life is constantly just one long line of dish washing! Dear landlord- please fix me soon!

3) Morning optimism… it’s funny how when I first wake up I’m pretty grumpy in the morning… but give me some coffee and an hour and I’m singing along with the birds and practically skipping around my apartment. I wish every moment of the day could be lived like I live the 2nd hour of being awake every morning!

4) Craigslist. It’s really such an odd thing. I mean basically it’s an online newspaper classified section, but you can buy anything from a car to a person on it. I’m using it for the first time to sell a table and I’m finding it fascinating… a lot more now that it’s not me either seeing my boyfriend posting himself on it or seeing myself being posted on it as a hooker. I’m optimistic about selling my table and will let you know if it actually works… especially since EBay really does seem like too much work for me, plus they take a cut- what’s with that! But so far just two emails from scammers telling me they would mail me a check and their “shipping manager” would pick it up… Hmmmm no!

Well that’s all the ramblings for today… and after a nice afternoon spent on the beach getting some much needed sun I’m off to get ready for cocktails at Blue on Blue… because what more can you ask for on a Thursday- A little coffee, a little optimism, a lot of sun, and some drinks sitting out by a poolside bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment