Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Date Interrupted

So last night I had possibly the funniest end to a date ever… I went over to watch my Monday Night Shows over at Mr. FB’s house. And before you jump to conclusions, we are just hanging out and getting to know each other. So I actually went over to watch TV and not to “watch TV”. Anyways after a very fun evening of Chinese food, How I Met Your Mother and laughter we got ready to head out to my car. And yes he was very sweet and insisted on walking me to my car, and even joked about how I might be attacked by the many street cats in his area. Well as soon as I opened the door I laughed because there right by the steps was possibly the largest cat I had ever seen… until it turned around and we noticed it was a RACOON. I stopped dead in my tracks, I had never seen a raccoon before. And it looked like the cuddliest thing I had ever seen until it looked at me and practically hissed. And then another rather large raccoon showed up to enjoy the cat food the neighbor had left out. At that point I think I was crying with laugher. Every time we tried to leave the apartment they would look and hiss. Luckily about an hour later we were able to finally do a mad dash for the car. And by dash I mean that we literally had to run because we heard the raccoons in the bushes coming after us! All in all it was a great way to end a fun evening… and on my way home I got a text message from him saying what a great time he had and was extremely happy I ended up coming down. All in all a PERFECT way to end a fun evening. And I haven’t been able to stop smiling since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment