Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And again.

Time goes by. Seasons Change. You date other people. Hell you even break up with other people. And yet you can hear something that just makes your heart hurt. When you give your heart to someone (even if in the end they just trample on it and throw it away) you still care about them… and it still will hurt to hear about the people that they slept with while you were together and who they are continuing to sleep with… especially hard when someone says hey do you remember meeting Miss Fuckbuddy? Yea she’s also another one of “his” occasional friends… and all of a sudden it hits you like a brick wall. And damn does it ever hurt. Tonight I heard a couple of things that literally made my heart drop. And by someone who I promised I would never let get to me again. Though granted he wasn’t the one who said anything, but it was his actions that did it. And just something that drove home how little I meant to someone who meant a great deal to me… and really aren’t I sick of feeling little?

No comments:

Post a Comment