Monday, January 12, 2009

Chargers and men disappoint in the city of non angels.

I woke up yesterday morning with a renewed since of hope. I start my new job today. My unemployment and the 2600 dollars that they owe me finally came though. Things were starting to look up! The Charger game was on and I was planning on spending it with 8 of my favorite Charger fans including Mr. Uni. Now I hadn’t seen Mr. Uni since they whole “I’m confused” conversation so I was planning on seeing where it was going. We had made plans to hang out earlier in the week but those didn’t pan out, and I was still smarting a bit about that, but I took it as a good sign that he was coming to watch the game (naïve, yea I know!). Now sadly the game was a loss. The Chargers as my grandfather had predicted got their “asses handed to them by the Steelers”. And the day with Mr. Uni was also a loss. Sure we had fun, though I was insanely awkward the entire time. I was over analyzing EVERYTHING and spent the time going, ok am I being flirty? Or not flirty enough? Should I do this? Should I say that? In the end I think I ended up acting like an idiot. Though in reality I don’t think it would have matter how I acted yesterday. Because the truth of the matter is confusion or no confusion he just isn’t that into me. Almost at the end of the game, despite references to us going home together, he got up and left the bar abruptly. To only come back about 5 min later. Sit down for 5 min and then abruptly leave the bar for good. I had sent him a text messages, saying um HELLO?! But no response. Later in the night I finally got one saying that he had left because he was bummed and disappointed about the game and that we are ok. Though really the truth of the matter is, “If he doesn’t want to have sex with you, then he’s just not that into you!”. I mean seriously, how many times can I basically be rejected by the same guy and yet still keep coming back for more! I don’t understand why he even bothered to show up for the game. Is it to just once again reel me in? Is it to prove to himself that I can? Is it to just once again make a fool of my? I have no idea. I wanted to talk to him and ask him and finally get it all out there… but of course no answer to my call. He said he had been watching a movie and then watch the Globes… but really isn’t no answer, my answer. I think it is. I finally told him that the ball is in his court. If he wants to actually try and make this work, then it’s up to him to call me. Because I am done chasing someone who just doesn’t want to be caught… and that makes me just a bit sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment