Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dating Mistake #1 of the year...

Sorry for the delay in posting the last couple of days… I know a few of you have been avidly checking the site to read the latest updates on my life. Really there are too many things to tell to put into one blog and at the same time nothing to tell… Some things right now are amazing… some are kind of sucky. And one is just a tad disappointing. But all of them I want to keep to myself for the time being… but for right now I’m going to examine one of the mistakes of the past…. I think I can pinpoint where I got off track this year. It was almost a year ago that I met Mr. Naked Bartender. And since I’ve verbally explained one too many times the mistakes of that relationship I thought I would let you physically see the mistake of that relationship. And with that I give you- Mr. Naked Bartender. WHAT WAS I THINKING? And yes this is one of his many new “promo” shots of his new tour- The Playgirl tour…


No comments:

Post a Comment