Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bad sex and laughter!

"Sex with an ex can be depressing. If it's good, you don't have it anymore; if it's bad, you just had sex with an ex." – Sex and The City

Last night I went for drinks with Mr. Wyoming. Which we all know spelled disaster right from the start. And boy was it once again. But not in the same way, but in the exact same way as always. Ok I know that doesn't make much sense but let me start from the beginning. Friends were worried about me going into drinks with him because of what he does to me emotionally. He's the one ex who can make me feel like shit. The one who makes me doubt everything about my life. Like I'm the one who just isn't good enough. This time I thought things would be different. Even though I don't have my life together I finally do have one piece to the puzzle that is always missing, myself. For the first time in a really long time (if ever) I've been feeling really good about myself. Thanks to Turbo Kick Boxing and a very rigorous dieting place I finally have gotten down to a weight that I thought was impossible. I mean who would have thought I'd go from a Large to an Extra Small! And every time we got back together I would be on some diet, and whenever I'd bring up my weight he'd always have some pointer on how I could lose it. See looking good is very important to him. He's an actor, spends hours in the gym and has one of the best bodies I've ever seen. So I though well here is my chance to show him just how fantastic I look… best way to describe what an ass he is, is that when he saw me his only comment on the weight I've lost was you've really lost most of your breast haven't you… um, geez thanks!
But back to last night… we met up and he was 3 drinks in by the time I got there… it was funny seeing him nervous. But after a couple more drinks, and some shots we were back to laughing like old times. Luckily spending time with him didn't remind me why we got together in the first place but just kept reminding me why we were not together… but of course I got a bit drunk. And he really does have these nice teeth (Yea A I really was grasping at straws at the point) so when he leaned in to kiss me, I thought what the hell. And when he suggested heading back to my place, I though well what the hell. And then I was reminded exactly why were are not together. The Sex… He's that guy that freaks out with sex. He's fairly good at it (usually), enjoys it while in the moment, but you come to the point where he's about to cum and he freaks out. And it's something that used to annoy me beyond belief, but sadly last night I just started laughing. I was like and this is why we are not together. Sure there maybe fun sex involved (just last night we included the bed, the floor, the bathroom counter) but really fun does not always equal good. And at the end of the night when it was all said and done I don't think it was the sex that was not so good, but really the person… But at least I can close the door on this chapter of my life. With no regrets. No angry words. No nostalgia. Just with a good laugh and yet another story of another ex…

No comments:

Post a Comment