Friday, December 5, 2008

To High School and back again.

When you first start seeing someone there is something to be said for just taking it slow and getting to know them… last night Mr. Uni came down to watch the Chargers Game with me. The game was good (the Chargers finally won one), we ordered a pizza, had some beers and just relaxed. And it felt very right. Maybe it’s because we’ve known each other for 14 years but it felt nice to get to know each other on a different level. It’s easy to be comfortable with someone who has a shared history with you, we had similar high school experiences (mainly because we both were theatre geeks at the same high school), have common friends that have known us since way back when and heck he ever remembered who I went to homecoming with my Junior Year! And I have to say I’ve been having a really great time with him lately, just chilling, reminiscing about old times and of course some good old fashioned snogging. In fact I had forgotten just how much fun it can be to just make out with someone. When you get into a relationship you get into a pattern with sex. And no matter how great the sex is there is always a pattern. A little foreplay, a bit of sex, a nice orgasm and then you are done. Maybe a cuddle. Maybe just sleeping in your separate corners of the bed. But a good make out session can go all night. Now that’s not to say that Mr. Uni and I have been G rated… we definitely have gone into the Rated X category but like I use to say back at Uni, we so haven’t gone all the way… and I kind of like that. Now it hasn’t been for lack of him trying… but I’m enjoying taking it a bit slow (which has frustrated him a bit, but all in all he’s been a good sport). I’m just a little gun shy right now when it comes to men, relationships and (gasp) sex with someone new… And sometime a nice snog is a lot more satisfying than swinging from the rafters sex… not to say that I don’t want to have the sex with him… oh because especially after last night I so do. I’m just taking my time… and this time I think the wait is going to be worth it. Because this morning I definitely woke up with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment