Thursday, December 18, 2008

A night back in time, and the changes it brings.

The other night Mr. Uni asked if Mr. Green knew that we were dating… To which I said, well he reads the blogs so he knows I’m dating but doesn’t know the details of it, nor does it bother him. But it got me to thinking about the night that we all hung out. And how much things can change in just a couple of short months. Over Labor Day weekend during one of my many trips to San Diego I had arranged a dinner with friends from High School. There was Mr. Uni, Mr. Green (although he didn’t go to school with us I was in my happy sex love bubble and brought him with me), Mr. High School Friend, Miss High School friend and her boyfriend. It was a nice dinner down in Pacific Beach. We had a great time catching up. And after dinner Mr. Uni, Mr. Green and I went to a bar down the street and continued to drink. A fun time was had by all, and I even remembering helping Mr. Uni send racy text messages to the “cougar” that he was dating at the time. Though if I remember correctly both Mr. U and Mr. G thought my text messages were just a bit too racy and had to be trimmed down a bit. If only guys realized that the girls that are dating usually have an even dirtier mind than they do!

Though in the months since things have changed. Mr. High School friend proposed to his girlfriend. Miss High School friend also got herself engaged. And of course Mr. Green and I broke things off… and as you are aware, and then surprisingly Mr. Uni and I started things up. All things I couldn’t have predicted back in September. But it got me to thinking about the changes that are in store in the next couple of months. All the surprised that await me. Some good, I’m sure. Some bad. And some that I probably can’t even begin to imagine. I have to say I’m excited for it. I’m ready for the change! So to the New Year, I saw BRING IT ON. Hardt is ready for whatever you’ve got for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment