Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Eagle needs to soar I think...

Today marked my 2nd time hanging out with Mr. Eagles with yet another Sunday afternoon watching football with his friends. Now Mr. Eagles is very promising on paper (except for his age, once again he’s a TAD younger), but he’s very sweet, very cute, very nice body (yea I know I’m superficial, but hey I noticed that right off the bat!) likes a lot of the same things I do including spending Sunday afternoon with friends drinking beers and watching football. And a plus for him is that I get along with his friends, although that’s a little hard to tell when we’ve only hung out twice. Though the most important thing is that we have that spark, one that’s very rare and hard to find. The one that makes you get butterflies in your stomach and go pink in the face when you catch his eye… Though I have to point out that the other thing in his favor is that ALL of his friends are couples, no single guy friends, so I’d like to hope that means he too would be open to not being single anymore. And today was going great, I worked in the morning (yay the Chargers won!) and then met up for drinks and the Eagles game… all was going smoothly until midway through the game and after a couple of pitchers of beer (ok more than a couple, there were 7 of them and when I got there they were already on their 11th pitcher!) I noticed that he had a very disgusting looking cup next to him. Turns out he chews and spits tobacco!!! Which I have to say is one of the more disgusting qualities I’ve found in a man lately and seems like a very odd habit for a young southern California surfer dude! Now the question is, how often does he do this?! This first time I hung out with him, no chewing. And now the seconde time hanging out this habit didn’t come out until very late in his drinking (he started at 10am with the first games), so does this mean he doesn’t do it often. I didn’t ask because at first I was a little startled, and then I didn’t know what to say- I mean how do I say hey I think you are great and have been fantasizing about kissing you since we met, but I am not going anywhere near your mouth now that you have that disgusting wet tobacco in it! So it looks like I found another deal breaker and am going to have to let this Eagle soar on his own. I will be seeing him again next weekend, but I think he’s going to have to segue into yet another male friend. Because this Sally is looking for her Harry to not be spitting into a cup when she finds him!

No comments:

Post a Comment