Monday, February 23, 2009

All good things must come to an end.

Sadly the time has come for a new chapter in Hardts life. And this chapter includes a new blog. These last few months have been tumultuous, to say the least. But at the same time they have been cathartic. I have for the first time in my life been able to put my emotions out there for the world to see. Turns out that might not have been the best idea. I started the blog to get over a boy. It was that simple. I had been humiliated and heartbroken and the only way I could deal with it was to deal it with laughter. Make it a joke. Make it a story. Make it a blog. And so the blog grew… being out of work helped me have lots of time to write. I traveled back and forth to San Diego. Time to think of new blogs. I traveled to Jamaica. Lots of things to write about in new blogs. I managed to fall in and out of love, get my heart broken (some might say trampled on), jumped from job to job and eventually land where I am today. Now I was never ashamed of the blog. Never really embarrassed. And at the same time I was truly honest with the people in my life. I always admitted that it was out there. Always told the men I dated that I had a blog… and although that has come full circle now I don’t regret it. What I do regret is that these men continued to read the blog. Continued to try and be a part of my life through it. Over the weekend I found out that one of these Mr.’s had decided to forward my blog on… which some may say well at least he’s getting you readers. But what he did was forward them on to friends (and even a client or two) of someone that I had been dating. Luckily this person was already informed of the blogs, so it didn’t come as a shock. The only shock was when he found out that now his clients are able to read about him on the internet. As you know I don’t use names. I don’t even use descriptions. So for someone to betray my trust and out not only me but to also out one of these guys in it is unbelievable to me. This is my life. Although it’s also a story. And it’s dramatized to make good reading. This is my life. It’s not a joke. Or a game to be played with. And I truly was just played. But instead of sitting here and playing into this I have decided to be through… I let the possibility of a good relationship slip through my fingers because of the drama in my life. And sadly this time it wasn’t my dramatics that did it. But none the less it did. I think it’s finally time to really let go and move past all of it. I’m not upset. I’m not bitter. I’m just ready to move on. On to living my life off the page…

Those of you that have been reading this blog over this last year. Thank You. If you would like to continue to hear about the exploits of my life shoot me an email and I will be happy to lead you towards where you can find out about my life. And cross your fingers that these misadventures will be coming to a book store near you soon!!!

To be continued with love…
Hardt.
Excentrichardt@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment