Monday, March 16, 2009

Sitting on the dock of the bay

View of my new office!

I’m sitting out overlooking the lake, glass of wine in hand staring up at the millions of stars… and just thinking about the last couple of days. It’s been exhausting, exhilarating, wonderful and scary all at the same time. I went on a 2 day whirl wind goodbye session with all of my friends over the weekend (including a very tearful goodbye from Mr. Wyoming that was neither expected nor something I would have every imagined). And left for Arizona feeling a bit scared a bit excited and just ready for the next adventure in my life. So far I’ve been reverse bungee jumping, spent an afternoon on the lake for a location scout, seen a naked sex doll (plus man y breasts and ass!) and many hours exploring my new town. Lunch was spent with my feet dangling in the lake and an ice cream cone in hand… I feel like I’m a kid again. Like everything I’ve ever wanted is right here at the tips of my fingers and that I could have anything I’ve ever wanted if I just asked… it’s a great feeling and the first time in a year where I could just let my breath out.

More details to come… but am fried at the moment.

Sending my love from the lake!
XXOO
Hardt

1 comment:

  1. You sound much happier than your last entry. I'm so glad you said no to Mr. Green coming to visit you. I will say I wish you hadn't even told him you were leaving, but sounds like he would have found out either way. Still, it is so much better that you're moving on. New place, new start, new Hardt!

    ReplyDelete