Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luck O the Irish!

My St. Paddy's Day Green Martini

Drunken Idiots quote of the day:
“Come on over I’m gonna show everyone my titties”

Day 2 of work is going just as good as day 1… things did get crazy in the office today. I’ve been working non-stop all day, with phones ringing off the hook, emails being zing and zinged back and forth, insurance certs to be issues, vendor lists to get finalized and don’t get me started on the phone issues! But it felt great to be back into the thick of it, so busy I didn’t have a moment to think about anything. This is exactly what I’ve needed in my life. Something to keep my mind off boys, and troubles and boys…

Though it hasn’t been all work- lunch was spent laying in the pool with cute U of A boys offering me shots out of a water gun. And it was hard to turn down the drinks let me tell you. So really the hardest part of the job is the fact that after my lunch breaks in the pool or down at the lake I have to come back up to the office, change out of my bikini and actually do some work 

I thought I would be here lonely and missing everyone back in LA… instead I’ve been too busy to think about anything. My days have been spent at work, my nights have been spent in the bars getting to know my co-workers and the bartenders down at the bar (a future Mr. Lake Havasu is in that bunch!). My weekend is already booked up with 2 different sets of boys. With plans for jet skiing, drinking and a trip out to the Sand Bar… gonna be a fun hot weekend in Havasu!!!!

I have so many details to tell but I’ve been swamped at work and by the time I get home I’m exhausted and usually just pass out! Hopefully time to write tonight after the gym…

Sending my love from the lake!
Hardt

1 comment: