Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday Funday!

When I left off I was just about to take my nap on my Sunday Funday… well the nap never happened. One of the PA’s and his buddy that was in town for the week knocked on the door and invited me to come and play in the sun… with Alcohol of course! We started off the afternoon at The Naked Turtle, I think this place may soon become my new cheers. Now the food itself was not that great, but the drinks are fantastic. And the atmosphere is what kills. We sat with our feet in the sand and drank our bucket drinks, yes you can order drinks from a BUCKET. After that we headed over to Heat another bar right on the water where they specialize in 2 dollar Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. The best part of Heat is that not only does it have the water view but you can lay out in lounge chair and sleep. And yes that is what all 3 of us did. After bucket drinks and 3 rounds of mimosas and Bloody Mary's we passed out for a good hour! Once we woke up we decided to it was time to shower (and nap indoors). After our naps we were off to one of the local bars- Mad Dogs where their special is half price food on Sundays! Though I have to say by that time I was pretty exhausted, so I opted out of the movie and went home to pass out. All in all I have to say it was a pretty fantastic weekend. I may have been exhausted Monday morning but I was sporting a nice new tan and a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment