Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quote of Fools...

From the dismantled quotes page from the last two months of crazy Havasu Quotes:


"Every ship of fools needs a captain"9:37 AM May 22nd from web

"I have to go outside and see if I can bum a cig off one of these townies"8:29 AM May 22nd from web

"I don't want to be known as the Paris Hilton of Havasu" "Paris hasn't organized a thing in her life. You're the grand poo-bah!"7:04 PM May 21st from web

'You've made a couple quotes this week" "Yea I've been pretty funny"6:18 PM May 21st from web

as I misheard our SFX MU artist say: "I've got 4 fingers IN it"3:16 PM May 21st from web

Our non-spanish speaking PA trying to get across she doesn't speak spanish: "No hablo ENGLISH"11:38 AM May 21st from web

"I hear you are the grand pooh-bah of inebriation, I seek initiation..."7:56 AM May 21st from web

"Well unlike some people I LIKE the earth"3:20 PM May 20th from web

"For all my pimps and Hoes"1:08 PM May 20th from web

"The bitch is bitching that she needs a bitch to bitch slap!"11:18 AM May 20th from web

Firefighter enters: "I'm here for kathy" Cracker-Jack: "If he starts playing music and whips his clothes off..."2:56 PM May 19th from web

"There's no crying in Accounting"2:50 PM May 19th from web

"Hold on one sex".... new greeting at the production office today.12:40 PM May 19th from web

Callsheet Mistake on new crew member: "Matt KUNTner"... opps!6:24 PM May 18th from web

"With love and Chocolate balls"4:07 PM May 18th from web

"I know I pulled a scorpion and a gila monster out of my butt, but no I don't have an overhead projector there too"3:47 PM May 18th from web

"You thought this show was crazy? I show you crazy."4:29 PM May 16th from web

"Let's put some rhinestones on this bitch and call it a day."1:54 PM May 15th from web

"Don't ask me, I'm a walking HR violation."1:54 PM May 15th from web

"I don't make the mail, I just deliver it bitch."6:58 PM May 14th from web

"What, you don't like sweet tits?"11:32 AM May 8th from web

"All nude. All the time"11:30 AM May 8th from web

"Oh, God. I deleted 3 of your emails already this morning."11:07 AM May 8th from web

"I'm use to fat, bald and harry"5:32 PM May 7th from web

"There are other options... something illegal shouldn't be one of them!"4:38 PM May 7th from web

"You're the best that we've got?That's it?"4:26 PM May 7th from web

"I'm not mad at you!" "Oh you're about to be"4:25 PM May 7th from web

"There has to be an adult making this movie!"4:20 PM May 7th from web

"Monsters May Work Monday.... Monsters and Aliens that's all we've got here!"8:41 PM May 6th from web

"That's poppycock I say!"9:46 AM May 4th from web

"Maybe we should just stop the movie and save money"8:37 PM May 1st from web

"If she wants to fuck with me, she's fucking with the wrong guy"7:07 PM May 1st from web

"Oh I'm ok...You can keep your Cherry Juice"6:40 PM May 1st from web

"I do make mistakes... I just make them a lot less than most people"6:22 PM May 1st from web

"First the blind guy and now drunk Santa. WTF?!"5:53 PM May 1st from web

"We need to have a Blood Meeting"5:26 PM May 1st from web

"DON'T FUCK TO ME. You can give me back my 5,000 dollars and go back to Pacoma, Yuma, Yoda wherever you came from"5:25 PM May 1st from web

"I have been rapped and pillaged, Sir."4:09 PM Apr 30th from web

"When you drink the cool aide long enough that's how you see it"1:20 PM Apr 30th from web

" it must be freaky thursday! You might get laid!"9:28 AM Apr 30th from web

"So I hear you hired **** as your Stunt Coordinator" "Yes" "Well tell your Line Producer *** that he really fucked up" CLICK.7:14 PM Apr 29th from web

"Did you know they are filming a fucking movie or something over here!"4:07 PM Apr 29th from web

"Irish Chicks are good" (pause) "I'm just saying" (pause) "been there..."2:25 PM Apr 29th from web

"Oh I found my penis for tonight"9:43 AM Apr 29th from web

"Own the zone"2:15 PM Apr 28th from web

"I'm gonna mice your ass"12:30 PM Apr 28th from web

"Good Morning fuckers... We're in Vegas!!!"10:42 AM Apr 28th from web

"Is my cooche a magnet for Pineapple of what?!"8:59 PM Apr 27th from web

"It's M-Dollar everybody hollar"5:51 PM Apr 27th from web

"Good Afternoon happy white people"5:05 PM Apr 27th from web

to our Marine Coordinator who is the stomache flu: "Don't worry we are taping a new season of Biggest Loser next"3:40 PM Apr 27th from web

"I have the displeasure of remembering most everything that happens in my life."12:50 PM Apr 27th from web

"Well at least someone wants to rent your box"11:50 AM Apr 27th from web

"Cooper Canyon. You could fuck a pony and as long as no one complains you are ok"11:10 AM Apr 27th from web

"My neck is sore from the gay club"9:18 AM Apr 27th from web

"No shoes...No shirt...FULL service"3:24 PM Apr 24th from web

"Oh where are the drugs" "Well I know where my drugs are" "No I mean mine, you know when you pack and you forget where you put things" "12:43 PM Apr 24th from web

"Remind me not to whip my penis out"9:20 PM Apr 23rd from web

"I had water shoot up my ass... I literally just got raped by Lake Havasu"7:22 PM Apr 23rd from web

They are all damn carpet bagers... these boat owners"7:19 PM Apr 23rd from web

"You don't want to piss off the cruise director"3:41 PM Apr 23rd from web

"He's a red shoe'd kid"4:47 PM Apr 20th from web

"I'd be like- What up my Niggs"3:24 PM Apr 17th from web

"Find a typewriter, find a computer, find something. I won't sign something written in Krayon."10:04 AM Apr 17th from web

"I just love how you say my name....you can say it however you want"2:28 PM Apr 16th from web

"OMG Wikepedia is right, this is the stupidest city in the United States"6:58 PM Apr 15th from web

"More white people... they are coming out of every hole"6:57 PM Apr 15th from web

"I've resurrected businesses here single-handedly. And you know, this is going to be their biggest year in a decade."3:50 PM Apr 14th from web

"The only thing I have in common with Chubby Checker is we both want to see how low you can go."3:29 PM Apr 14th from web

"Kathy your system is inferior"8:15 PM Apr 13th from web

"Just another dumb bimbo"6:13 PM Apr 13th from web

"It's the girth not the length that counts"2:08 PM Apr 13th from web

"No girl looks classy in Pasties..."1:03 PM Apr 13th from web

"Fire in the hole..."12:52 PM Apr 13th from web

"A day without Joe is like a day without the sun."3:27 PM Apr 9th from web

"Find out what we can do with Bass. We don't need to kill them, we just need to be able to hook them"10:39 AM Apr 9th from web

"People ask me what my job is and I say, 'Making the impossible . . . possible.' "6:04 PM Apr 8th from web

"I tell them that when we leave this town the only thing we're leaving behind is money."6:03 PM Apr 8th from web

: "Google me why don't you"6:00 PM Apr 8th from web

No comments:

Post a Comment