Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Be careful what you click for

Mr. FB's new tattoo.
All day yesterday I was getting picture messages from Mr. FB with his new tattoo… now I have my own opinion of it, one that I’ve really tried to hide from him but I will let you decide that one for yourself. But needless to say I was done looking at the tattoo. So when I got a new im I just clicked the accept image and went about my business. For about 5 minutes I chatted with a co-worker, answered my phone, made notes and just fiddled at my desk…until I finally looked at my computer but instead of it being a tat it was a picture of him. And the first thing that I noticed was that it was smiling at me and moving. And then it started waving. And then I noticed the kicker- there was a little picture of me in the corner also moving. Without realizing it I had accepted a video conference! I just froze, waved at him and then shut the window… now if I had a little preparation I would have been fine with a video conference, in fact it was really great to see him and we did have another one that night that was nice (though was really hard to say goodbye!) but I was not prepared for Mr. FB to see me especially when I rolled into work that morning beyond hung-over from Vegas, with my glasses on, no makeup and my hair not even brushed! So the moral of the story is this- be careful what you click for because you never know who may end up on your screen.

1 comment: