Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Broken Records...

Sadly I’ve become a broken record lately- seriously how many times can one person say they have never been this happy! And happily- IT’S TRUE. Things are just going amazingly with Mr. Hermosa right now. As Date Girl pointed out it really is just like a light bulb went off in my head and I’m realizing wow this is how you are supposed to be treated by a guy that you are dating! H and I have slowly just morphed into this great relationship. He even told me that his friends have all told him to make sure he doesn’t fuck up this relationship that I’m the keeper… which made me happy, because not only do they like me but we all know that once a guy is telling his boys that he’s in a relationship he’s serious! And last night while laying in bed he said not only how happy he is but that he prefers me to be with him in his bed than to be alone, even if he did have to get up at 4. And he wasn’t meaning because of sex, he had a triathlon this am so we didn’t even fool around last night. He was happy just to have ME be with him :)

This week kind of just flew by in a blur of evenings together… Wednesday night I cooked him dinner, ok more like cooked him a FEAST. The last couple of weeks he’s been wining and dining me so I thought it was only fair that I did a little bit for him. I cooked for hours, I prettied the apartment, I put on my best slutty desperate housewife outfit… the meal came out fantastic. He was beyond excited about it and loved all my cooking. And although I was supposed to be doing something for him, when he got over he told me he wanted to show me something on his phone it was a picture of my fixed bike breaks! A few weeks ago the breaks went out on my little beach cruiser, leaving me in Venice on the side of the road sobbing…. To say I had a little meltdown was putting it mildly! So I had taken my bike over to his place last weekend for him to look at it and after a temporary fix (that again left me without breaks going down a steep hill!) we realized it needed new parts. I had left it at his place and was planning on buying the parts this week so that maybe this weekend he could look at it. Well on Tuesday night, our only night apart this week, he picked up the parts and spent the evening fixing my bike as a surprise for me. Yea I know, he’s too damn PERFECT!

Thursday night was going to be our night apart. I had a girls night planned and he had track which usually leaves him exhausted. Of course my plans fell through so I ended up having a “family” dinner with friends at the beach instead…which is conveniently 2 blocks from his house so he thought it would be perfect for me to just stop by when I was done…and I did. With a plate of food for him. Now it’s a simple gesture on my part, and I’m use to those things going unnoticed. But instead he was so happy I brought him food. And we spent a fun evening hanging with his roommate watching football. A completely ordinary evening that was just felt normal and amazing at the same time!

As for last night, Friday night, since I had taken care of dinner the last two nights he cooked me dinner. Simple pasta and veggie meal (loads of carbs so he can load up for his Triathlon this morning)… and I have to say there is something incredibly sexy watching a hot man cook me dinner! After that we just watched TV (I convinced him to watch Melrose Place with me even) and he made me yet another gift. Totally cheesy but he made a mix CD, it’s the music we’ve been listening to while we’ve been having sex…. Too funny but LOVE it. And love a guy that tells me that now he will always think of me (and probably get hard) every time he hears Jack Johnson! He even titled it “Life Guard Towers”… Jack Johnson was playing when we had sex on the towers last weekend which got us on the Jack Jack kick! He really is just too cute, right?!

And today will be a busy and laid back day at the same time. I’m again spending the weekend down at his place… and at 4:30 this morning I wished him luck as he went off for his Tri. And when he’s done it’s to his favorite Notre Dame Bar with his buddies (North End) for the ND and Ohio State games and then on to the Oktoberfest with my friends and tomorrow will be Sunday Funday at the beach. And we will have spent another great weekend just relaxing, playing in the sun, drinking with a mix of our friends (which all just blend so well together!) and just getting to know each other. I’m shocked we still have things to talk about. We’ve had a ton of sex but mainly we’ve just been talking about anything and everything. I’ve never gotten to know someone so well… it helped that we’ve been friends for awhile so all the basic and introductory questions were already out of the way and we were able to just go straight to the real stuff. And I have to say it’s just been fantastic. I’m beyond happy. I’m completely de-stressed. He already brought up the Holidays as if it’s just a given we will still be together then! And I have to say I really don’t have much to write about except my broken record of- I’M HAPPY…

No comments:

Post a Comment