Sunday, September 20, 2009

Broken… luckily this time it’s just an ankle and not my heart.

I have this little oddity when it comes to sex. I don’t orgasm. I know it sounds weird, especially since I really really love sex. Love the feel of it but oddly will never orgasm. I sometimes will before or after but never during. And only a handful of times have I actually been able to cum with someone else, usually it’s them finishing and then I bring out the vibrator…. Well after another great weekend of sex Mr. H had found the spot and we spent a very exciting and very satisfying morning in bed. The only problem is that when we finally got out of bed on Sunday I was very space cadetey and somehow lost my balance walking down the stairs on the way to the movies and managed to sprain my ankle and most likely rip a tendon (I even get to go see an Ortho Surgeon next week to see about how they can repair it!)… but the resulting injury has landed me in bed for the week. And sadly it’s on my right ankle so I can’t even drive!!! Luckily in the last month I’ve managed to find myself that most amazing boyfriend who has waited on me hand and foot the last week! He somehow anticipates everything that I need even before I need it. So the poor boy has been on ice pack duty, refilled glasses, went to the store for me, refilled my prescriptions (even my birth control- though really that was also in his best intrest), picked me up so I could go see the Charger Game, done dishes, had very careful sex and even managed to squeeze in dinner with my mom. In which my mom found him very charming and thoughtful. She said that he’s by far the best one I’ve dated but is trying to not get her hopes up too much since my relationships usually only have a 3 month window before they disintegrate, on hearing this he was like well tell her that since we’ve known each other a lot longer than 3 months it’s like we’ve already passed that window. And yes we’ve finally become official, facebook official that is. He asked the other morning why I haven’t requested him as my “in a relationship with”…and I have to admit I’ve gone to his page a lot in the last two days, not to stalk like I’ve had to do with other guys I’ve dated but because I just like seeing that it says he’s in a relationship with me. Yea I know I’m a super dork, but so is he so it works out great. I even got yet another mixed CD (he said he feels like he’s in high school making them for me, and I love that and them!). And when finding out that the highlight of my grandfathers youth was when my great-grandpa use to take him and all of his brothers to go see the Notre Dame football games Mr. H offered to take my grandparents to see one… his reasoning- that he’s not going to have too many opportunities to get to know my grandparents and to be able to take my grandpa to a game would be really amazing since it would mean so much to him. And I think when I look back on that moment years from now I have a feeling that is going to be the one when I say- and that is when I fell in love with him…

No comments:

Post a Comment