Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vodka Infusion of the week- Skittles Vodka- Taste the Rainbow

Ingredients:
1 bottle of Vodka
1 large bag of Skittles


Step 1:You have two options- you can either add all the skittles (except for Green and Purple- they make odd color and taste combos) or you can separate out each color and make individual flavor vodka. I’ve decided to try separating the colors



Though a hint to you- do this on a full stomach! I started when I was hungry and quickly wanted to throw up from eating too many skittles (that and I started to get worried I was going to eat all the skittles and then only have ½ skittles vodka! So I put on some music and started my sorting… though I have to say it did get a little tedious (making me wish maybe I should have just thrown them all in together and just chance that they come out good!). Though it turns out there are only 5 skittles colors, I guess you can’t really taste the entire rainbow! But my second tip of the day is to probably do this with someone so you can chat as you sort… but I digress and must get back to my sorting…

Step 2:Place skittles (use 20-25 skittle per 350 ML of Vodka) in a glass/plastic jar with an airtight lid. Fill with Vodka.
Step 3: Place in a dark place for 1 -2 weeks.


Step 4: Strain out the Skittles using a Cheese Cloth... drink and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment